Procurement Details for School Grades K-6
When: Monday, September 11 – Friday, September 15, 2017
Where: Gym Lobby from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m.
- Students will be awarded free dress for every day they bring an item valued at $25 or more
- Free Dress will be honored week of September 25-29.
- The class with the most participation will receive a Lunch Party and 2nd Place will receive a Donut Party
- All items must be new and a minimum value of $25. Used items cannot be accepted!
Please find a list of donation suggestions below, including basket themes, and Social Party ideas
Many businesses are very willing to donate services and/or products. Most will require a letter for tax purposes. Here is a printable Procurement/Sponsorship Letter you can use.
Are you short on time? Why not make a cash donation instead? For $125 your student will receive five days of free dress. It is a win/win situation…no shopping for you and you can designate how you would like your donation earmarked (form attached) to benefit A Bountiful Affair.
Unique Experiences: Chef Dinners, Special Tours, Theater Tickets, Concerts
Sporting Events: Raiders/Chargers/49ers/Padres/Dodgers/Angels/Oakland A’s/Giants/Lakers/Clippers/Kings/Galaxy/Collegiate Sports: UCLA, USC, Fresno, Stanford, Cal…consider special seating, boxes and parking or Sports Memorabilia
Electronic Devices: iPads, iPods, tablets, gaming systems
Gadgets, Fun Things & Foodies: Keurig Coffee Machine, gourmet cookware, mixers, specialty tools, BBQs, unique items for the home, jewelry
Vacation Excursions: use of luxury car, limo trips, plane excursions, beach and mountain homes, wine tasting, Disneyland, Legoland, Las Vegas, spa locales
Private Lessons: culinary, sports, visual arts, academic, music
Gift Cards or Certificates: food, shopping, specialty services, fun locales
Children’s Favorites: birthday party packages, Legos, Princess items, dinosaurs, Minecraft, Pokemon, American Girl, Pre-Teen and Teen interests
You can donate a bottle or bottles of wine (with a minimum value of $25 each) that will be entered into a “Wine Grab” drawing at A Bountiful Affair!
Perhaps you would like to donate the contents of a basket…great!
You donate contents and we will assemble for you!
Here are ideas: Ice Cream Basket, For the Handy Man, Martini Basket, Weekend Warrior, Movie Night, Pamper Her, For the Fisherman, Gardening, Beach Bag.
Need some help? Contact us. We have TONS of ideas!
Social Parties were wildly successful last year! They are individually planned and themed events and the process is simple…
- You decide what type of event you would like to host
- You pick a date, time and the number of people
- We will work with you to determine a per-person price for each attendee
- Suggestions include: Specialized or Themed Dinner Parties/Wine Tastings/Super Bowl Parties/Holiday Parties/Events at Unique Locations
- Ideas are endless…