Procurement Details for Junior High
Junior High Theme Basket Contest: “TV SHOWS”
Classroom Themes are as Follows:
Mrs. Hoffman: “Friends”
Mr. Weiss: “Monday Night Football”
Mrs. Pudiwitr: “Full House”
Mr. Rathe: “American Ninja Warrior”
What you need to know:
- Your room parent will be your point person and will have all kinds of ideas and suggestions for your contribution.
- Items will be collected in the Gym Lobby from 8:00-9:30 a.m. during School Procurement Week, September 11-15. A completed procurement form must accompany your donation. Extra procurement forms are available in school office and in the Gym Lobby during Procurement.
- Students will be awarded one free dress for every $25 item donated. Donated items must be new and unused.
- You can make a cash donation of $125 and your student will receive 5 days free dress!
- Free Dress will be honored week of September 25-29.
- Also consider that many businesses are willing to donate items to our fundraising efforts. Most businesses will require a letter for tax purposes. Here is a printable Procurement/Sponsorship Letter you can use.
The way the contest will work.
Monday, September 18, at 9:00 a.m. each Room Mom and her team will be able to assess the donated items and see how much money was donated to their basket. They will have two weeks to shop and plan your class basket.
Wednesday, October 4 will be judging day. Your team will be able to set up the basket in the gym lobby from 8:00-9:45 a.m.
Baskets will be judged by a distinguished panel based on a possible 30 point system:
- 10 points for Theme Originality
- 10 points for 100% class participation
- 10 points for Presentation.
Winning Class will receive a Lunch Party and Second place will receive a Donut Party.
Thank you for supporting and contributing to A Bountiful Affair.